2. Finish Persepolis
1. Vocab assessment next Thursday
2. Read through chapter 3 of TKAM
3. Complete TKAM PowerPoint slide **check in with partner(s)
*Presentations Monday! :)
Vocab Unit 10 - work book for Wed. and assessment the following Thursday
1. Vocab assessment next Friday (will be Thursday 3/6 if we don't have school Monday)
2. Brainstorm for your projects--I booked the lab for the next THREE classes to work on your projects. If we don't need the last one, I can cancel it. We will discuss next week!
I am in the process of reading all of your reflections in order to give you an accurate discussion grade, but I need your packets next class! Again, attach whatever notes you took for book talk #4 as you did not have to complete a "job" for the meeting.
1. Finalize Orwell response *preferably typed :)
2. Final book group Thurs 2/28
3. Vocab Unit 9 - all due Monday; assessment Friday
1. Last group meeting = 2/27
2. Orwell responses due Tuesday--see me if you need to!
Because the substitute told you the vocab was two classes from last class, we will do the vocab test Thursday. If you're ready today, I will make time for you to take it.
Hi guys..I missed you very much!!! Due to my absences, there were a few things left unclear.
Tomorrow, 2/11/14, we will take the vocabulary assessment for unit 8 and conduct your second reading group session. Please email me asap with any complications you may have with this schedule, but you should be prepared for both as they were scheduled for last week!
The book talk originally scheduled for 2/13 will take place 2/20. The book talk for 2/20 will be moved to Wednesday, 2/26--if we need to do this Friday instead, that is not a problem. I will talk to you guys tomorrow!
Hopefully you welcomed your new classmate! I will meet her tomorrow and fill her in as well.