2. Chapter 6 - read and answer the following questions:
Find specific lines and pages to support answers to the following:
1. What is the great irony of the parachutist’s arrival?
2. How much truth do Sam and Eric bring back to the boys?
3. What specific parallels to Chapter 1 can you find here?
4. Find an example (or more than one) of a description that sets the mood.
5. Find some lines that are typical “Jack” comments.
6. How can you tell that Ralph’s leadership seems to be wavering?
7. Identify the three most significant lines in the chapter.