2. Read chapters 15 and 16; timeline and complete the chapter questions in your notebook!
Chapter 15 and 16 Questions
1. Why have the neighbors gathered in the Finches front yard?
2. Where do the children find Atticus at 10 o’clock on Sunday night? What is the mob’s intention? How does Scout manage to diffuse the situation?
3. Who is Dolphus Raymond? In the eyes of the community, what is his "problem"?
4. Describe the events in Maycomb on the morning of the Tom Robinson trial. What news does Scout learn from the Idler’s club? What occurs to her after she hears what they have to say?
5. Where do the children sit for the trial? What does this tell the reader?